Every wedding is different, so our collections are customizable and can vary depending on your wedding's size, duration, or time of the year.
Our wedding day coverage begins at $4500 and additional options such as an engagement photo session and rehearsal dinner photography are also available. Most of our packages include a custom designed wedding album, or you can just go 'a la carte' and get an album at any time after the wedding. Parent albums and additional prints for framing are available, too!
Here is what you'll get with your wedding coverage:
- Two photographers at your wedding, covering the pre-ceremony pictures, the wedding ceremony and the entire reception
- Super fast turnaround time ~ you'll see all of the professionally edited digital images online no longer than 10 days after the wedding
- A password protected online gallery of the wedding images for one full year after the wedding
- A free mobile wedding app to instantly access your online gallery from your smartphone or tablet
- All of the high resolution digital images on a USB drive, copyright released to you and ready for printing
- A custom designed 12x12 wedding album, or the option to get one later
What you can expect if you hire us:
- Hundreds of drop-dead gorgeous images. The best feedback that we get from our clients is “We can't decide on which pictures to have in our album because there are just too many amazing shots!” ~ we think that is a good problem to have.
- We promise to be unobtrusive. Directing the group photos before and/or after the ceremony is an essential part of our job, but we are respectful of your space when things are less structured, like during the reception. But don't worry, we're always snapping picture-worthy moments throughout the evening, even things you didn't even notice because you were having too much fun on the dance floor(which you will have a lot of pictures of!).
- Most of the images will be taken in a photojournalistic style that just naturally captures the day. But when it’s portrait time, we won't make you stand in any awkward poses. We specialize in “relaxed portraits” and our gift is making people feel comfortable in front of our cameras.
- We help to keep you and your wedding party on schedule. We know that you want to get married on time and get to your reception on time - and enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime party you have put so much time and effort into planning!
- Outstanding customer service before and after the wedding. We are always just an email or a phone call away and once your wedding is over, our job has really just begun. We spend many hours in post-production editing your photos, designing your wedding album & taking good care of you.
Our experience, talent and expertise will provide you with a thorough and compelling collection of images that artistically tell the story of your wedding day, from the serious and genuine moments of the ceremony to all of the fun and festivity at the reception.
We'd love to know more about what you envision for your wedding, so please send us all of the details by filling out the form on our Contact page and we'll get started!