Every wedding is different, so our collections are customizable and can vary depending on your wedding's size, duration, or time of the year.
Our wedding day coverage begins at $4900.00 and additional options such as an engagement photo session and rehearsal dinner photography are available. Most of our packages include a custom designed wedding album, or you can just go 'a la carte' and get an album at any time after the wedding.
Parent albums and additional prints for framing are also available.
Here is what you'll get with your wedding coverage:
- Two photographers at your wedding, covering the pre-ceremony pictures, the wedding ceremony and the entire reception in a mix of color and black & white imagery
- Super fast turnaround time ~ you'll see all of the professionally edited images online within 10 days after the wedding
- A password protected viewing, ordering and social media ready online gallery for one full year after the wedding
- A free mobile app to instantly access your online gallery while on the go, from your smartphone or tablet
- All of the high resolution digital images on a USB drive, copyright released to you and ready for printing
- A custom designed 12x12 wedding album, or the option to get one at a later date
What you can expect if you hire us:
- Hundreds of drop-dead gorgeous images. The best feedback that we get from our clients is “We can't decide on which pictures to have in our album because there are just too many amazing shots!” ~ we think that is a good problem to have.
- We promise not to turn your wedding and reception into a big photo shoot. We'll definitely be there when you need us, while at the same time we're very unobtrusive (for those picture-worthy moments when you don't want a camera in your face!)
- A fun time on your day. Most of the images will be taken in a pure, photojournalistic style, but when it’s portrait time, we promise to be fast and we won't make you stand in any awkward poses. We specialize in “relaxed portraits” and our gift is making people feel comfortable in front of our cameras.
- We help to keep you and your wedding party on schedule. We get the "formal" portraits done quickly, so that you can get to your reception on time and enjoy your guests and the once-in-a-lifetime party you have put so much time and effort into planning!
- Outstanding customer service before and after the wedding. We are always just an email or a phone call away and once your wedding is over, our job has really just begun. We spend many hours in post-production editing your photos, designing your wedding album & taking good care of you.
Our experience, talent and expertise will provide you with a thorough and incredible collection of images that artistically tell the story of your wedding day, from the serious and genuine moments of the ceremony to all of the fun and festivity at the reception.
We'd love to know more about what you envision for your wedding, so please send us all of the details by filling out the form on our Contact page and we'll get started!